Paintball is an activity that for sure needs no introduction. This is definitely an awesome experience and good fun! This is one of the most popular stag activities.
We guarantee that you will have a chance to play in Tallinn’ s best paintball area that has a revealing history and is also the best area in Estonia. Otherwise you can find yourself from a boring empty field under a pile of tires.
Price: 30 € per person
– 200 paintballs in the marker *
– transfers from the hotel and back
– English instructor
– safety overalls, gloves and helmets
– free beers, water
* You can buy extra paintballs at venue. Extra paintball bag (500pcs) costs 20€
* NB! Minimum group size 8 persons. If there is less then you should just pay the price of 8.
* No time limit! You can play as long as your group has energy to play.
This activity takes place in an old military base that has history that is over 100 years old. There are trenches and blindaž systems that have remained very good and originate from I World War. Later when Estonia was in Russian’ s influence there were based semi missile division, where have remained nuclear missile resistant facilities and different buildings, that give lots of opportunities to perform different paintball battle scenarios. This experience gives you a filing like you were in „Cold war days“.
More pictures about paintball you can find from our Facebook album